“And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, and my spirit hath rejoice in God my Savior.” Luke 1:46- 47
Our Women’s ministry offers the opportunity for women to be educated and be properly equipped to be effective for Christ in their home, church, community and their jobs. Our desire is to see women grow and become an effective witness in order to bring Glory and Honor to God.
- Equip women with life’s tools so that they can become effective women in their personal lives
- To create an atmosphere where women can realize their spiritual gifts and leadership skills so as to determine which area(s) to serve at Faith Worship Center, Inc. that will be beneficial for all.
- Encouraged women to accept their responsibility as Women of God and to serve with all lowliness and meekness, forbearing one another in love.
- Equip all women with an understanding of the Word of God and His purpose for their life.
- Conduct community outreach and to bring women to know Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
- Edify women through the Word of God in order to develop self confidence, a heart of compassion, love, mercy and tenderness as exemplified by Jesus Christ.
- To provide opportunities for networking, fellowship, encouragement, bonding and personal support for all women.
- Create an atmosphere of peace, love, and compassion between all mankind.
- To give unconditionally, serving one another in love.
- Build Faith Worship Center, Inc. by providing a place of hope, restoration, renewal, and refreshing for all women.
As sisters in Christ, it is our goal to see every women develop into the fullness of the virtuous woman that God purposed for her to be. The Women’s ministry strives to nurture and edify women to become enthusiastic disciples of Jesus Christ. As an integral part of Faith Worship Center, Inc., we promote unity with a sense of family providing hospitality to all. All are welcome!
Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies.
– Missionary Racquel Hendricks (President)